What it’s all about
Ways to Quality (WtQ) as an instrument for quality management as well as for strengthening employees. How must people work together so that through each individual creativity can become effective and flow into the work, in order for the quality of the goods and services to meet the requirements of the different stakeholders? This question is central to WtQ. Beginning with the task(s), further aspects of the organization will be comprehensively looked at to address organizational and individual aspects in order to develop common understandings.
WtQ was developed as a quality management tool in social institutions and is now applied in curative education and social therapy, schools, retirement homes, kindergartens and hospitals in different countries.
Why use WtQ
WtQ helps organizations and institutions, e.g. when it comes to
– ensuring quality and to develop quality characteristics
– strengthening the initiative and responsibility of the staff
– recognizing and defining needs for further training
– better involve stakeholders
– developing the organization
– becoming a change maker in ones own world
For whom WtQ is useful
In addition to institutions with an interest in establishing and maintaining quality and employee satisfaction, WtQ can be helpful to
• NGOs, civil society actors who are interested in transforming systems to sustainability, are offered a means to carry out such system change within their own organisation.
• Communities of intent are given the means to make this intent meaningful by joining forces as a group in the decided direction.
• Social service organisations that want to customize their services to needs.
• Administrations who want to see their services close to the needs and carried by their own staff.
Methods and scope
The method is structured in such a way that the different influencing variables of efficiency are developed facing the task and in accordance of the teams, with respectable characteristics. Next, steps are being developed which can be used to target these influencing variables. Effective methods of organizational development substitute the process as appropriate.
The contents are given. The twelve design fields can also be worked seperately. The process depth depends on the request.
For more information, please visit: http://wegezurqualitaet.info/home